Public consultations relating to air quality that are currently open for submissions are available on the Public Consultation & Review Procedure page.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Ireland's Environment Overview
- Environmental Governance
- Air Quality
- Air Quality Standards
- Air Pollution Act 1987
- Which Pollutants Are Dangerous?
- Where Do They Come From?
- How Can We Reduce Them?
- Is Climate Change The Same As Air Pollution?
- What Is The Issue With The Hole In The Ozone Layer?
- Banning Smoky Coal and Its Effect On Air Quality
- Traffic and Quality Bus Corridors
- Backyard Burning and Dioxins
- Public Consultations
- The Built Environment
- Waste Management
- Aarhus Convention
- Climate Change
- Health and Wellbeing
- Featured Articles
- County Focus
- Environmental Awareness Initiatives
- Education, Training & Exhibitions
- Public Consultations & Review Procedure
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Who Does What?
- Environmental Assessment
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Local Authority Environmental Enforcement
- Mineral Extraction