There are almost 1,500 hectares of parkland located within Dublin City. They provide an attractive environment where people can relax and enjoy nature. They are a haven for animals and plants in a busy urban landscape.
Some of the well known parks within the city include The Phoenix Park, St. Anne's Park, St. Stephen's Green and the National Botanic Gardens.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Ireland's Environment Overview
- Environmental Governance
- Air Quality
- The Built Environment
- Waste Management
- Aarhus Convention
- Climate Change
- Health and Wellbeing
- Featured Articles
- County Focus
- Cork City
- Dublin - Dublin City
- Dublin - South Dublin
- Dublin - Dún Laoghaire Rathdown
- Dublin - Fingal
- Limerick City
- Waterford City
- Environmental Awareness Initiatives
- Education, Training & Exhibitions
- Public Consultations & Review Procedure
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Who Does What?