- Open the pop-hole and let chickens out of the coop.
- Remove any eggs.
- Clean and fill the feeder and drinker.
- Top up grit container with shell and grit.
- Check for eggs again in the afternoon.
- At the end of the day, make sure all are back in the coop and close the pop-hole.
- The run area can become wilted and bare quickly, so move coop each week to a fresh grass area.
- Clean the coop and remove old food and droppings as these will attract unwanted rodents.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Sustainable Living Overview
- How To...Tips
- Grow Your Own Vegetables
- Keep Chickens
- Protect Habitats and Encourage Biodiversity
- Shop Local
- Use Less Water
- Reduce Water Pollution
- Reduce Waste Going to a Landfill
- Insulate Your Home
- Detect Radon
- Feed Wild Birds
- Build a Bird Box
- Make a Bird Table
- Protect our Natural Environment
- Prepare your Garden for the Winter
- Use Less Fossil Fuels
- Get Involved in the Community
- Get Involved with Green Initiatives
- Farming in Ireland Overview
- Posters and Factsheets
- Videos and Exhibitions
- Green Ideas
- Desktop Backgrounds & Gadgets