Create an 'Op Art' painting inspired by the art of Brigid Riley using complementary colours instead of black and white.
- Use an A4 page (landscape position)
- Draw a series of concentric circles/ovals
- Draw vertical lines down the page, over the circles, using a ruler
- Change the distance between the vertical lines
- Paint the Op Art image using complementary colours; choose red and green, blue and orange, or purple and yellow.
- Make sure that you paint red, then green, then red, then green etc.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Art in Ireland
- Irish Artists
- Art in Europe
- European Artists
- Art Elements and Design Principles
- Self Portraiture
- Design & Craftwork
- Practising Art & Design
- Observational Studies
- Irish Churches & Monastic Buildings
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project