Even though so much of our planet is covered in water, we can only use 1% of this water. Most of the water is salty and undrinkable. Water is very precious and we need to conserve it. Water is an essential part of life. Yet, millions of people around the world face water shortages daily. A person could survive without food for a month, but would only last a few days without water. It is important we don’t waste water and damage the environment.
Here are some ways you can play your part in conserving water.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- The Earth
- Physical Environment
- Settlement: Villages and Towns
- Regional Geography
- Atmosphere: Ocean Environment
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project