The visible spectrum
People who observe and study science are called scientists. Some scientists have studied light. They have observed light and tested their ideas to see what they can find out.
Look at this shape. It is a 3D shape called a prism. Some scientists used a see-through or transparent prism to study light. What do you think might happen if light was shined through a glass prism? What might you see?
Read on and find out more about a scientist who studied light.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Force and Energy
- Magnetism, Electricity and Electronics
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project