One of your major senses is the sense of hearing. You sense sound with your ears, which operate in a manner similar to how microphones detect sound. The sound vibrations are detected in the ear, changed to electrical signals and transmitted by the nerves to the brain where they are processed and recorded. You can determine direction and distance from what you hear.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Force and Energy
- Magnetism, Electricity and Electronics
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project