Making Different Sounds
You can make different sounds by plucking, blowing or banging.
The difference between music and noise is that musical sounds are organised into patterns that pitch and rhythm.
Noise is just random disorganised sounds.
There are other words to describe sounds, such as pitch.
The pitch is to do with how high or low a note is.
Let's listen to some of these differences in sounds...
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Force and Energy
- Magnetism, Electricity and Electronics
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project