- EBLIDA (European Bureau of Library, Information and Documentation Associations)is an independent umbrella association of national library, information, documentation and archive associations and institutions in Europe.
- THE EUROPEAN LIBRARY offers free access to the combined resources (both digital and non-digital) of the national libraries of Europe.
- IFLA (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions) is the leading international body representing the interests of library and information services and their users. It is the global voice of the library and information profession.
- LIBER (Ligue des Bibliothèques Européennes de Recherche – Association of European Research Libraries) is the main research libraries network in Europe.
- NAPLE (National Authorities on Public Libraries in Europe) is an international non-governmental association pursuing the interests of the national library authorities in Europe. Its main aim is to promote principles and strategies for public library policies.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Your Public Library Service
- Fast Facts and Figures
- National Activities
- European Projects
- Jobs, Careers & Training
- Library Links
- Other Libraries
- Linked Heritage Cultural Digitisation Conference 2013
- Services to Schools