Avondale House and Forest Park

Avondale was the seat of the Anglo-Irish Parnell dynasty whose most famous son was legendary Irish nationalist leader Charles Stewart Parnell (1846-1891). The house was designed by James Wyatt and built in 1777 and is surrounded by a forest parkland of 500 acres. The building retains its period furniture and plasterwork.




Co. Wicklow 

Telephone: +353 (0) 404 46111 

email: jean.costelloe@coillte.ie

Click here  to see a map showing Avondale House and Forest Park.

previousPrevious - Altidore Castle
Next - Corke Lodgenext