Corke Lodge

Corke Lodge was originally designed in 1810/1815 by architect William Farrell for William Magan as hunting lodge. The lands were inherited from his mother Hanna Georgina Tilson where Farrell also designed Crinken Church. The property was then bought in 1904 by Sir Stanley Cochrane.
The present owner architect Alfred Cochrane restored the house in the 1980, replanted and restructured the gardens using the remains of Glendalough House, designed by Daniel Robertson, for the Barton family. The house and garden are open by appointment to groups and are part of the Dublin Garden Group 





Co. Wicklow

Contact: Alfred Cochrane

Phone: +353 1 2822821/ +353 (0) 872 447 006

email: /

Click here to see a map showing Corke Lodge

previousPrevious - Avondale House and Forest Park
Next - Killruddery House and Gardensnext