This site would not have been possible without the assistance of the following:
Dr Christy Boylan, Head of Parks and Landscapes Services, South Dublin County Council for permitting the use of material in preparation for a forthcoming publication on the wildlife of South Dublin's parks.
Mr Brian Sheehan of South Dublin County Council's Parks and Landscapes Services who freely allowed use of material on the site.
Monica McCormick, artist whose competent and artistic illustrations inform about this wildlife and assist in its appreciation.
Sara Sattar late of South Dublin County Council's Parks and landscapes Services, the original point of contact with the material used in the site.
Mr John McAleer graphic designer, South Dublin County Council for his assistance.
Raimund Specht of Avisoft Bioacoustics kindly gave permission to use his recordings of birdsongs on this site.
A special thanks to Joan Ward Vos and to Eugene Farrelly from An Chomhairle Leabharlanna for their support and patience.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
Related LibrariesSouth Dublin County Library
Contact this library »
- Greening Communities
- Flora & Fauna
- Ireland's Natural World
- Flora and Fauna of Wexford Sloblands
- Flora and Fauna of Wicklow
- Flora of the County of Wicklow
- Habitats of Carlow
- Howth Peninsula
- Richard J. Ussher and "The Birds of Ireland"
- Selected Wild Flowers of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
- The Flaming Wheel
- The Tobacco Growing Industry in Meath
- The Wildflowers of Bull Island:The Grassland Dunes
- The Woodstock Arboretum
- Wild Plants of the Burren
- Wild Wicklow
- Wildlife of the Parks of South Dublin County
- Woodstock Estate
- Island Life
- Physical Landscape
- Place Names
- Marine Environment