Corcoran, Michael. Through streets broad & narrow a history of Dublin trams. Leicester: Midland Publishing, 2000.
Farrell L. 'The Dublin and Blesssington Steam Tramway' in Tallaght a resource book for teachers. Dublin: Blackrock Teacher's Centre, 1982.
Kilroy, James. Irish Trams. Omagh, Co. Tyrone: Colourpoint Press, 1996.
Newman A.T. 'The Dublin & Lucan Tramway' in Journal of the Irish Railway Society. Vol 5, No27 (1960).
Newman A.T. The Dublin and Lucan Tramway. Surrey: Oakwood Press, 1965.
Turner Keith. The directory of British tramways, every passenger-carrying tramway, past and present. Somerset: Patrick Stephens, 1996.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
Related LibrariesSouth Dublin County Library
Contact this library »
- Greening Communities
- Flora & Fauna
- Island Life
- Physical Landscape
- Place Names
- 20th Century Transport in Dublin
- Bypasses, Flyovers and Ferries: Donegal in the C21
- Cork Blackrock & Passage Railway
- Cork Tram
- Dublin & Blessington Steam Tram
- Dublin & South Eastern Railway
- Dublin Trams 1872-1959
- Growth of Transportation Networks in Carlow
- Infrastructure in County Donegal in the 19th Cen.
- Inland Waterways in Westmeath
- Ireland's First Garage
- Midland Great Western Railway in Westmeath
- Rian Bo Phadraig
- Roads & Bridges in County Donegal - Beginnings
- The Bridges of Donegal County
- The Cork and Youghal Railway
- The Flight of the Bremen
- The Lucan Tram
- Tralee & Dingle Railway
- Transport at Dún Laoghaire Port
- Transport Infrastructure in Mayo
- Waterford and Tramore Railway
- Waterford County Bridges
- Waterford City Bridges
- Waterford, Dungarvan and Lismore Railway
- Waterford Port
- Waterford Railways
- Waterford's Shipyards
- Marine Environment