Climate Change Research
Continuing research is providing us with answers to more specific questions about climate change. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is currently undertaking a programme of research aimed at addressing knowledge gaps relating to the National Climate Change Strategy. The EPA's Climate Change Research Programme gives us more in-depth information on this area.
Innovative research is being undertaken constantly by the staff of the Irish Climate Analysis and Research Units (ICARUS) in Maynooth, Co. Kildare. See their website for latest information and publications.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Ireland's Environment Overview
- Environmental Governance
- Air Quality
- The Built Environment
- Waste Management
- Aarhus Convention
- Climate Change
- Health and Wellbeing
- Featured Articles
- ENFOpoints 2010-2011
- County Focus
- Environmental Awareness Initiatives
- Education, Training & Exhibitions
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Who Does What?
- Energy Resources: Renewable and Non-Renewable
- Environmental Assessment
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Local Authority Environmental Enforcement
- Mineral Extraction