These are the steps you take when you are doing a scientific investigation:
1. Identify the problem that you want to solve.
2. Predict what you think the answer might be.
3. Work out how you are going to do the test.
4. How are you going to make it a fair test?
“What will I keep the same? What will I change?”
5. What equipment do you need?
6. Do the test.
7. Record your results
(these could be your observations, a chart of measurements,
a block graph or some other way)
This is what I found ..............
8. Think about your results.
Was your prediction correct? Did you come to any conclusion?
9. Was there anything wrong with your test?
Could you do it better next time?