The study of Regional Geography aims to examine how economic, human, and physical processes interact in regional environments. Students will use and gain skills in:
• Map interpretation
• Figure interpretation
• Statistical analysis
• Information technology applications.
This section of the website will focus on the lakelands of Westmeath, Man and the Landscape in Dún Laoghaire Rathdown, and the geography of County Sligo.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project