Today, any type of material can be used to make art. There has also been a huge growth in digital art. This includes photography, videos and films, animation etc. Many art galleries and museums today include new forms of art in their collections.
Look at the picture of The Luncheon below and answer the questions.
- Look at this picture for a few minutes. How would you describe it?
- How do you think the artist made this picture? Click here to find out.
- Do you think the artist did a good job in this work of art?
- What do you think other people would say about it?
- Do you think The Luncheon is a good title for this picture? Why/Why not?
- What would you change about this picture, if you could?