What can I do to help save the bogs of Ireland?
- Create posters and display them in your school to help people understand the importance of taking care of our bogs.
- Try and buy compost for your garden that is peat free or use your own compost bin.
- Visit a bog and learn more about this unique habitat. Share what you learn with your friends and family.
- Save your used stamps and send them to the Irish Peatland Conservation Council.
- If you live near or are visiting a bog, watch out for people dumping their rubbish. Report this to the authorities.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- The Earth
- Physical Environment
- Settlement: Villages and Towns
- Regional Geography
- Atmosphere: Ocean Environment
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project