Coogan, Oliver, A History of Dunshaughlin, Culmullen and Knockmark, Oliver Coogan, 1989.
Coogan, Oliver, "Life in Dunshaughlin Workhouse", Butler's Review of Meath, 1982.
Coogan, Oliver, "The Workhouse in Dunshaughlin", Riocht na Midhe, vol. vi, no. 4, 1978-1979.
Cusack, Danny (compiled by), The Great Famine in Meath, a 150th Anniversary Commemoration (1845-1995), Meath County Council, 1996.
Donohoe, John and Englishby, Thomas, Dunshaughlin Through the Years, the authors, 1996.
Dunshaughlin Board of Guardians, Minute Books. [deposited in Meath County Library].
Gleeson, John, The Famine in Kells and Dunshaughlin Poor Law Unions, unpublished M.A. thesis, Faculty of Arts, U.C.D., 1996.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
Related LibrariesMeath County Library
Contact this library »
- History and the Historian
- History of Ireland Feature
- Ireland's Built Heritage
- Tudor Ireland
- Political Change in the 17th Century
- 1798 Rebellion in Ireland
- Social Change: The Workhouses
- Poor Law Unions and their Records
- Carlow Poor Law Union
- The Poor Law in Donegal: Milford Union
- The Workhouse in Dunshaughlin
- Important Irish & International Events 1900-2000
- Historic Film Clips Collection
- Topics for Study
- Further Resources
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project